Subject: FW: CRM systems in Estonia
From: "SiM info" <[email-masked]>
To: "Majandus- ja kommunikatsiooniministeerium" <[email-masked]>, "ria uldmeil" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2025 12:38:26 +0200

E-kiri saadeti väljastpoolt RIA-t. Kui Sa ei tunne saatjat, siis ära ava
linke ega manuseid!

Tere

Edastame kuuluvusega saabunud kirja.

Lugupidamisega

Siseministeerium

From: Eleonóra Šuliková <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2025 11:17 AM
To: SiM info <[email-masked]>
Subject: CRM systems in Estonia

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Good morning,

My name is Eleonóra Šuliková, and I am a junior analyst at Neoxx in
Slovakia. I am currently researching CRM systems in public administration
offices abroad. In Slovakia, the process for citizen relocation within the
country is as follows:

1.	Registration - Visit city office with new title deed and ID.
2.	Update personal info - At the police office for new ID with
updated address.
3.	Vehicle registration - Visit traffic inspectorate for updated car
documents.
4.	Real estate cadaster update - Update permanent residence in the
cadaster.
5.	Inform other institutions - Notify health insurance, tax office,
and school if applicable.

I would appreciate your insights on the following questions regarding how
these processes are handled in your country:

1.	Multichannel: Can a request be started in one city office and
completed in another branch? If initiated electronically, must it be
completed electronically?
2.	Feedback: How do you track and collect feedback from citizens
after their visit?
3.	Personalized help: Do offices communicate with each other? Can one
clerk assist with multiple tasks, or must I visit multiple offices?
4.	Request status: Can one clerk view the status of all active
citizen requests across institutions (with citizen consent)?

I would like to ask for help in regards of public available documents
about digitalization.

Thank you so much,

Kind regards,

Eleonóra Šuliková